The museum of Botev in Kalofer is opened for visitors on the 2 of June, 1944. It is located in the house, where the poet Hristo Botev was born, which is restored entirely by donations, according to the memories of old inhabitants of Kalofer. In 1973 a new building in the complex is opened for visitors, which houses the permanent exhibition, the administrative section, the conference room and the fund storehouse. Part of the museum complex is also the Daskal - Botevoto school, restored entirely in 1980 and exposed to the public in 1981.
Translation Yordan Georgiev - trainee